Wednesday 11 November 2015

Essence Liquid Lipsticks

Liquid Lipstick Gloss formula products have been popping up all over the place for the last couple of months and have now reaching even the budget brands. The latest discovery for me are the Essence Liquid Lipsticks that have the cutest, mini packaging with 6 shades available and priced at a brilliant £2.50 each. 



Out of the six shades available the two that most appealed to me were 02 Beauty Secret -



and 06 Make A Statement -


Beauty Secret is an everyday wearable pink whereas for me personally Make A Statement comes out much darker on my lips so would be one I would personally wear on probably a night out or if I was going for dinner.

You can see the comparisons on the swatches below -


On the lips these don't come out terribly sticky and are fairly comfortable to wear however the only problem for me is I have to keep topping up as it's not very long lasting and tends to noticeably fade especially with Make A Statement as it's darker. To combat that problem I tend to wear a lip liner underneath so it's not as visible when it is fading but for the price I can't really complain! 

Essence is available from Wilkinson and Superdrug - where I bought mine :-).

Clo
X


No comments:

Post a Comment