Saturday 11 July 2015

Ted Baker Bargain


John Lewis recently had a big clearance sale on and as I like to often do I just had a little peak in the handbag section to see if there was anything worth having a proper look at and this Ted Baker shopper bag caught my eye once again. I say once again as I have previously looked and looked at this bag but always resisted the temptation for the following reasons -

1- I don't need anymore bags.
2- I have no where to store it.
3- Would I use if for £150?

However the price was reduced to a more purse friendly (for me anyway) price of £89.50 and instantly in my head I was like 'Bargain, Bargain, Bargain' so I whipped out my card and ran to the till and I have to say I am so glad I did. Plus it comes with a mini clutch bag attached so essentially it's 2 bags for the price of 1 right?!




C
x



2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty bag. Congrats on finding it :))

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a good bag as well! Perfect for just stuffing everything in - only thing is when it rains everything gets wet :( x

      Delete