Thursday 18 June 2015

Daisy & Delilah London @ Superdrug

Superdrug have always had a jewellery stand or two (depending on the size of the store) lurking around and looking generally a little bit out of place that I've always felt was a bit overpriced and a little bit tackyto to be honest. I've always kind of bypassed it apart from when there's been red stickers to say it's in the sale as I am unable to resist any type of sale - just ask my mum! 

However in the past couple of months I've been finding myself looking at the jewellery stand more and more each time I go in and that's mainly to do with the new brand they seem to be stocking - Daisy & Delilah London range. This week however the earrings from the Daisy & Delilah Range particularly caught my eye. A pack of three pairs of earrings for a £2.00 which I of course had to get both the stars and hearts - it would be rude not to!





So next time you're in Superdrug don't bypass the jewellery stand as you might just find some hidden gems! 

Clo

X

No comments:

Post a Comment