Monday 25 August 2014

Soap & Glory Orangeasm Super Tonic Fragrance


So in my last post Back To Blogging With A Boots Haul I told you how I had bought the Soap & Glory Orangeasm Super Tonic Fragrance and how I was already completely in love with the fragrance even though I think I'd literally had it like 2 days at that point and I have to say I still am loving it.

Of course it smells of Oranges but it's also scented with the following; 

* Energising Elemi
* Fresh Green Mandarin
* Cool Mint
* Sicilian Lemon
* Sweet Orange Peel Oils

It is probably one of the most addictive smells I have and for me it's definitely an instant pick me up smell that immediately puts me in a feel good mood! The only thing that really disappoints me is that the scent really doesn't last that long and it's in constant need of a top up but apart from that I don't have any other negatives about this fragrance.

 If you haven't already tried this then it's available from Boots for the bargain price of £12.00 for 100ml. I highly recommend you go and check this out but of course only try this out if you are a fan of the smell of oranges otherwise there really isn't too much point.!!!

X


No comments:

Post a Comment