Tuesday 26 August 2014

Juicy Couture Malibu Eau de Toilette

There are a few things in life that I find hard to resist and one of those things is perfume - I cannot walk past a perfume counter or shop and not have a sneaky little smell of the latest scents. One thing about summer is that there's always a range of gorgeous refreshing summer scents that really lift your spirits and make you embrace the beautiful weather when you smell them. 

This year in particular the summer scents have really been amazing, so much that I have accidentally bought a cheeky few (my perfume addiction is slightly out of hand).




All these bad boys are my latest additions to my ever growing collection of perfumes and I am going to try to do a post on as many as them as possible however I thought I'd start with a post on the first of the seven I purchased - Juicy Couture Malibu.

Now there are two perfumes in the Juicy Couture Malibu range - I define them as the orange one and the pink one (I'm not into all the technical lingo). Now I really liked the Juicy Couture Malibu from the first smell in comparison to the Juicy Couture La La Malibu (the pink one) so when I saw it on offer in Debenhams a few weeks back for £32.50 for 150ml I literally snapped it up.


Now normally for me the packaging of a bottle is what attracts me but to be honest with this it wasn't really all that appealing. For one I really don't like the big heart on the lid that makes it look really tacky and the rest of the bottle is just plain and standard with a palm tree print on it but the scent more than sold it to me. 
I am absolutely useless at picking out the 'notes' of perfumes but according to Boots the notes that are in this fragrance are; Wild Rose, Water Lily, Jasmine, Watermelon, Tangerine, Apple, Passion fruit, Blackcurrant and Tiare Blossom.

Personally to me the particular notes that stand out are the Wild Rose, Watermelon and Passion fruit. It's a very zingy, refreshing smell that is perfect as a summer fragrance but would maybe not be something I wear in the winter months as it's a very light, fruity smell. This perfume is absolutely amazing and as the first Juicy Couture Perfume I've ever purchased I have to say I am very impressed.

This is still available to buy from both BootsDebenhams and The Perfume Shop.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment